Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Ringling Brothers are coming to the Palace of Auburn Hills




The Ringling Bros Barnum & Bailey is coming to The Palace of Auburn Hills. I can't wait to see the show this year. Please visit their web page at www.ringling.com/ . I love how they sing the National Anthem at the beginning of every show. I have posted them singing this please take some and check it out. http://feldmedia.com/assets/zip/GL7Anthemnologo-QuickTimeH.264.mov.zip

Leave some comments on what you think is the best part of the show. I would love to hear about them. 

I will post below the dates and times of the Built to Amaze! 

 

Performance Schedule:
Wednesday, Nov. 12 – 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 13 – 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 14 – 11 a.m. & 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 15 – 11:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 16 – 1 p.m. & 5 p.m.

 You can buy your tickets today at Palacenet.com you can also buy them on the Ringling Bros site also 


I received something of value from Feld Entertainment as part of their Insider Program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

 #RinglingInsider
#RinglingBros 


No comments: